Thank you for visiting the Career Opportunities section. As a growing community bank, our employees have always been the key to our success. If you are interested in joining a company that offers a competitive salary, career development and excellent benefits, we encourage you to consider First Community Bank of Mercersburg.
First Community Bank of Mercersburg has the following opening at this time.
MARKETING/EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Keeps official corporate records and executes administrative policies determined by or in conjunction with other officials. Responsible for marketing efforts. Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and polices to promote products and services. This position also provides assistances to members of the Executive Management staff. Duties may include clerical assistance with correspondence; assistance with board activities; and secretarial support as well as routine office related functions. Responsible for marketing efforts.
- Manages the CEO’s and President’s calendars and schedules appointments.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Organizes programs, events, meetings or conferences by arranging facilities and caterers, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
- Prepares agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for board meetings.
- Takes and transcribes dictation and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports and other complex documents.
- Performs complex and confidential secretarial functions including developing written correspondence. Responds to routine external correspondence. Types memos, purchase requisitions, payment requests and other department forms and documents.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters.
- Sends faxes as requested by CEO.
- Makes photocopies as requested by CEO.
- Maintains various database and spreadsheet files.
- Performs other duties as assigned including assisting with all marketing related responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the company executive in a variety of capacities including telephone coverage, copier projects, mail handling, supplies control, processing of letters/correspondence, events/meeting planning, report generation, invoice/expense reporting, database management and assisting with completion of specially assigned projects.
- Work with other administrative personnel to accomplish organizational goals.
- Perform special projects as assigned by the executive officer. Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple tasks with little or no supervision.
- Manage inventory of company collateral, business cards, letterhead and other printed materials.
- Plan Board of Director Calendar
- Prepare Board of Director Packets
- Adheres to BSA policies and procedures
- Conduct Marketing Analysis
- Ability to update the banks marketing plan
Specialized skills or training necessary for job performance
- Computer, typewriter, telephone, and calculator skills.
- Possess sound judgment and be detail oriented.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally with internal and external customers.
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to plan and organize events
- Previous administrative experience required. Prior executive assistant experience preferred.
- Possess a high degree of proficiency with MS Office products including Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Outlook.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality. Ability to handle sensitive material concerning the organization and the executive's role within the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Exceptional organizational skills required. Ability to meet designated deadlines is also a critical qualification. The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Candidates that are interested in discussing potential employment should print and complete an application (or visit one of our six community offices for an application). If you are unable to complete the application online, please contact Human Resources at (717) 328-3121 or (877) 328-3121. If desired, a resume and cover letter can also be included.
Completed applications may be submitted one of following ways:
Fax: 717-328-3071 Attn: Human Resources
Deliver: In person to any of our 6 Community Office locations
First Community Bank of Mercersburg
Human Resources Department
12 South Main Street
Mercersburg, PA 17236
Should your qualifications and experience match our needs you will be contacted to further discuss the opportunity. Unfortunately it is not always possible to contact every applicant, however be advised that your resume will be kept on file for a period of time.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
First Community Bank of Mercersburg is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, pregnancy or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Policy Statement.